Layer me upFriday, November 01, 2013
I am already back to my new reality but I got some more photos from my long lasting trip in Germany and this time from my last stop, Bochum.
The magic sequence was: Vienna - Frankfurt - Mainz - Köln - Düsseldorf - Bochum.
More pictures from that trip can be found on Instagram (eraklia_s) or on the blog's facebook page (here).
It was another mixing prints and materials round, and - as you can see - a layering day.
1. A basic top -cause baby, it's cold outside- and the black blouse with all the buttons closed 'till the neck. Right? That happened because of the necklace, that wanted to be worn.
2. To the hard way: Leather for the legs in another shade of black, the new burgundy.
3. Grey details : That's the colour that looks okay with everything. Shorter as it is, the grey coat was hidden but the slightly seen non black colour is still on our optic field.
4. Classic, the black coat (over the grey - remember? ) is really to be seen. REALLY!
5. TA(r)TAN!! Some more colour to the look with that scarf. Okay, the truth is that it's a really warm thing to wear. As I mentioned, it was cold outside.
6. The black boots just because we are not nelipot.